Multilayer metal sintered mesh is a new type of filter material with high strength and overall rigidity. It is made of multilayer metal woven mesh and processed by special lamination pressing and vacuum sintering. The mesh is staggered to form a uniform and ideal filter structure. It not only overcomes the shortcomings of low strength, poor rigidity and unstable mesh shape of the common wire mesh, but also can reasonably match and design the gap size, permeability and strength characteristics of the material. Filtration with high pressure strength and uniform filtration accuracy is ideal. It is widely used in petrochemical, nuclear, synthetic fiber, film, food, pharmaceutical, aerospace and environmental protection industries.
Structure and characteristics
1) The standard five layer network is composed of four parts: protection layer, filter layer, separation layer and two-layer support layer;
2) High strength and rigidity: high mechanical strength and compressive strength;
3) High precision and good stability: when the nominal particle size is 1-300 μ m, the filtering performance is uniform, and the mesh does not change during use.
4) Widely used environment: it can be used for filtering in – 200 ℃ ~ 650 ℃ temperature environment and acid-base corrosion environment;
5) Excellent cleaning performance: good countercurrent cleaning effect, reusable, long service life (can be cleaned by countercurrent water, filtrate, ultrasonic, dissolution, baking, etc.)
Post time: Apr-16-2020